CAMP PREPARATIONS + DIRECTIONS
There are some important things to think about getting ready for camp. Here are a few things to help!
1. Register EARLY ... we cannot stress this enough. Take the time now to round up your child's friends and book your summer dates now.
3. Virtual Tour (take a look at our camp with your child)
4. Packing Checklist (for prepping your child’s best week!)
5. Our Staff (meet our year round and summer staff)
6. A Day in the Life (daily schedule)
7. Parent Resources (dealing with homesickness, benefits of camp, etc)
8. Little Extras (to make your child’s week extra special)
10. Camp Facility Map (take a look at the facility and get your child acquainted to where things are before they arrive)
11. Google Map directions to Camp Tulahead
Coming from Merritt/Kelowna - take the Hwy 5A exit for Princeton. It is roughly a 40 minute drive, you will past the Allison Lake campground and from there it is another 10 minutes and you'll see the camp at the end of Laird Lake, we are on the right hand side of the road, you will see a large TULAHEAD sign as you crest the small hill.
Coming through Princeton on Highway 3 - turn onto Bridge Street at the Petro Canada and take Hwy 5A to Merritt. You will drive for roughly 20 minutes and the camp will be on your left hand side with a large hay field in front and TULAHEAD sign, the turn in is immediately past the sign.
We are here to help. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com